Monday, September 23, 2013

Windows 8 ..... (did you hear the sigh?)

So with my "trusty rusty" finally just too old and too tired to work any more we are now on a new machine, and a new system. Pity it can't be a new user too... as this bird needs to go for lessons! I am not kidding. Each time I sit down to do something really important, I leave this machine feeling like I have just climbed Everest.... with my brain!
I am not going to complain too long.
I have NOT managed to transfer all of my data successfully - despite taking it to the professionals... some stuff has just gone!  I have no clue where to look for it all. :(
Hopefully now that I can find my way round it, I can catch up on all of the things that have not been critical!  Sorry to those of you who still check in on us now and again. I hope you will regain hope. More news and photos to follow soon.
BIG HUGS

1 comment: