Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Midwinterchills brrrr

Overcast, windy and a tad damp... even our very mild winter sun has gone indoors to keep warm. Thank you LORD for my coat!!! ;)
The children are on holiday from school for three weeks... oh boy do I love the joy of waking up WITHOUT the alarm. Don't you?
The table tennis table has been repaired and put on my front stoep, and I have a birds eye view of the continuing sibling rivalry that plays out. JohnD whips Micaela's but quite consistantly, which is great for him as with her so tall, she usually gets the better of him in most of their other combats!
With a few days break, I'm slowly catching up on my Admin, bookwork, and other office arrears!
Hope all of our USA family and friends had a great 4th of July weekend.
Big hugs to you all, and we are so looking forward to the return of David and Janell Brantley next week, with their sons!

No comments:

Post a Comment